Association for the Preservation of the Memorials of the Dead, Ireland
Journals 1888-1916

Clare County Library
 Home | Search Library Catalogue | Foto: Clare Photo Collection | Search this Website | Copyright Notice

Killokennedy Parish

1894, Vol. II (3).
Received from Thomas J. Westropp Esq.

Killokennedy ancient Church (near Broadford).
“This thomb was erected by WILLIAM O’DOOGAN, rector of the parish of Killolowe, Kilseily and Killogenedy, 1723.”

N.B.—He long survived this date, as appears by a stone near a fine Ash tree in the neighbourhood, which was “Planted by W. Doogan, P.P., in the year 1733.”

<< Back to Association for the Preservation of the Memorials of the Dead, Ireland: Journals 1888-1916