|Clare County Library||
Home | Search Library Catalogue | Foto: Clare Photo Collection | Search this Website | Copyright Notice
|The History and Topography of the County of Clare by James Frost|
1. Liber Mun. Hiberniæ Vol. i., part i., pages 6-7.
2. Petrie MSS. in Royal Irish Academy.
3. The name of Brigadier General Francis Gore of Clonroad to be affixed to the writ as returned, that of Mr. Bindon to be taken away, the Provost of the town having withdrawn himself. From the Liber Munerum Hiberniæ, Vol. i., p. 7, and from Linehan’s History of Limerick, p. 782.
4. Lord Clare’s Will is set out in full in the Bill of Discovery filed by Henry Hickman of Ballykett, as given on this page. The original Bill is preserved in the Public Record Office, Dublin.
5. From Liber Munerum Hiberniæ.