Innisdadrom is an island, a little south of the centre of the estuary of the Fergus, and 4¼ miles south-west of Newmarket, co. Clare, Munster. It extends south-westward; and though proportionately narrow, is about 1¼ mile in length. The incumbent of the benefice of Latteragh in the dio. of Killaloe, reports that it is mentioned in his titles as a rectory and vicarage, but that it is not in his possession.
The Parliamentary Gazetteer of Ireland, 1845
Courtesy of Clare Local Studies Project
Back to Coney Island