Book Review Competition
Book Review Competition 2000
The competition was open to children
of 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th classes.
Rules of entry
A minimum length of 400 words was required for reviews from 5th and 6th
classes. For 3rd and 4th class, reviews had to be between 150 and 200
Each review had to include:
- The title and author of the book
- A brief description of the contents of the book,
stating what type of book it is, i.e. adventure, horror, fantasy etc.
- Favourite character or characters in the book, characters
you didn't like, and reasons why you liked or disliked them.
- A description of the part of the book you liked
most and why it appealed to you.
- The reasons why you liked the book and or reasons
why you disliked it.
- Any other information you might like to give about
<< Children's Services