Rules for Use of Internet PCs
- Access to the Internet is available by booking at the library desk
- Only current members of Clare County Library may pre-book to use the Internet.
- Members of the children's library are welcome to use the Internet when accompanied by a
parent, guardian or teacher.
- Members of the library must present their library card at the desk to use the Internet.
- Persons must present themselves at the library desk at their allocated time to be
informed of which P.C. has been assigned to them.
- Each session may last for a maximum of 30 minutes, starting on the half hour.
- Bookings not taken up within 10 minutes will be forfeited and that session will be made
available to persons on standby.
- Bookings may only be made one day in advance.
- Bookings may only be made for one session per day.
- Bookings are not transferable to another person.
- Non-members must present valid ID - they may not pre-book a session but may go on
standby for an available computer.