Using the Internet PCs in Clare County Library Branches
- To go to a website whose address you know, click on the OPEN button on the
- To search the web, click on the SEARCH THE WEB button at the bottom of the screen
- this presents you with a list of search engines from which you can choose.
- For a guide to searching the Web, click on the SEARCH HELP button.
- The LINKS button takes you to a categorised list of websites, with particular
emphasis on Irish sites, selected by the staff of Clare County Library.
- To send an email or check on your emails, click on the EMAIL SERVICE button on
- To search the Clare County Library website by keyword(s), click on the SEARCH THIS
- Alternatively, click on any of the categories listed on the Library homepage, and follow
the menus to find your desired subject. To find opening hours of a particular library, for
example, click on BRANCH LIBRARIES.
- To search the catalogue of Clare County Library books, to obtain information about your
loans or to renew loans, click on SEARCH LIBRARY CATALOGUE button.
- To find out what has been added recently to the Clare County Library website, click on
the WHATS NEW button in the top right of the library homepage.
- To read comments by visitors to the Clare County Library website, click on the VISITORS
- To email Clare County Library from the Internet PCs in the library, you must use one of
the email services the email postbox at the bottom of the home page will not
work with these Internet PCs.