|Clare County Library
Ennis National School Registers 1898-1952
Ennis National School opened for boys in 1897 at the corner of Carmody St and Kilrush Road. In 1972 the school moved to a new site on the Kilrush Road, opposite the old school. The school became co-educational in 1992.
Clare County Library is grateful to Ms Fíona de Buitléir for presenting us with the transcription of registers and to the Board of Management and Teachers of Ennis National School for permission to make it available.